понедельник, 20 апреля 2015 г.

Life experience.

I think life experience is an experience which we are getting all our life along.
We get it from our own mistakes or right decisions.


The more life experience you have, the more likely we will not be wrong again,
making the some mistakes. Life experience is different from just the experience.
We get life experience all the time,
and the life experience we get in a special situation.
For example :
Do not do homework, I got two, now I always do my homework.
Speaking at a lesson I missed all the material and did independent work.
Not knowing English, I came to America and I felt very uncomfortable.
Because I can not speak with the local population and did everything wrong all.
Doing charity events I became kinder, because I have been grateful to the people and I got a lot of experience.
All of these situations have given me a great life experience of a lifetime.
I think Mark Boyle very popular, because he moved into an old caravan in the in the countryside,
put in solar panels for power, and started growing his own food and washing in a river.

1 комментарий:

  1. Be careful with word order and correct sentence structure. Check the message again and corect the mistakes.

    ОтветитьУдалить